8.13.2010

cheap wen products




ordered this product after watching the infomercial late one night. (Insomnia sometimes has it's benefits) As someone who used to do hair for a living, I have tried nearly everything on the market. My shower rack was always overflowing with numerous shampoos and conditioners, but no more. This delicious smelling, one-step cleanser/conditioner is the only product I use now. I have somewhat fine hair that's a bit dry from color treatments and I needed a product that would restore a healthy shine and manageability without over-conditioning. WEN cleansing conditioner does the job all in one step. I apply about two to three pumps to wet hair when I first get in the shower then rinse out as the last thing. You can add a tiny drop after as a leave-in conditioner. You'll be amazed at the results regardless of your hair type. One last tip, unless you have extremely thick long hair that's as dry as the Sahara desert, you do not need to use the recommended amount of 16-24 pumps.
CHEP WEN PRODUCT .You'll figure out the right amount for your hair. Also, buy it here on Amazon and don't get caught up in the auto shipments required on the infomercial. Happy conditioning!

No comments:

Post a Comment